Innovative, solutions-focused professional that enjoys working with students in a student-centered learning environment. Elite communicator skilled in cultivating and strengthening relationships. Promotes a love of learning both in and out of the classroom.
Collaboration & Communications
Needs Assessment Team Leadership
ESL Teacher, 2020-Present
Mary E. Fogarty Elementary School (Fourth Grade), Providence, RI
• Fully certified in TESOL, teaching in a Fourth Grade Integrated ESL classroom.
• Third-Fifth Grade Science Liason
• Member of ILT and Parent Engagement Committees.
• Member of American Reading Company Fourth Grade Cohort responsible for adapting curriculum for teachers district-wide.
Special Education Teacher, 2019-2020
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary School (Third-Fifth Grade), Providence, RI
• Implemented differentiated lesson plans for all academic areas based on Common Core curriculum.
• Individualized lessons according to students’ interests, strengths, and needs in a classroom of ten Autism students.
• Participated in IEP team process and helped to implement individualized special education interventions.
Student Teacher. Alfred A. Lima Elementary School (4th Grade) - Providence, RI
Practicum (Science). Henry Barnard School (4th Grade) - Providence, RI
Practicum (Math). Henry Barnard School (5th Grade) - Providence, RI
Practicum (Reading/Writing). Ella Risk Elementary School (2nd Grade) - Central Falls, RI
Smart Board Proficiency
Adobe Suite Proficiency
Microsoft Office Proficiency
Master of Education, TESOL. Rhode Island College - Providence, RI
Master of Arts, Teaching. Rhode Island College - Providence, RI
Elizabeth S. Carr Scholarship Recipient – 2017/2018 and 2018/2019
Bachelor of Arts, Communications/English. State University of New York at Albany - Albany, NY
Associate of Arts, Liberal Arts. Nassau Community College - Garden City, NY