Innovative, solutions-focused professional that is looking forward to working with students in a student-centered learning environment. Elite communicator skilled in cultivating and strengthening relationships. Promotes a love of learning both in and out of the classroom.
Collaboration & Communications
Needs Assessment Team Leadership
Student Teacher. Alfred A. Lima Elementary School (4th Grade) - Providence, RI
• Implemented lesson plans for all academic areas based on Common Core curriculum.
• Individualized lessons according to students’ interests, strengths, and needs.
• Participated in parent-teacher conferences.
• Participated in IEP team process and helped to implement individualized special education interventions.
Practicum (Science). Henry Barnard School (4th Grade) - Providence, RI
• Collaborated with colleagues on a six lesson unit about motion.
• Motivated students with innovative lesson plans.
Practicum (Math). Henry Barnard School (5th Grade) - Providence, RI
• Utilized technology including a SmartBoard into lessons.• Collaborated with teacher and fellow practicum students on a six lesson unit about fractions.
Practicum (Reading/Writing). Ella Risk Elementary School (2nd Grade) - Central Falls, RI
• Motivated students in small group work with lesson plans for reading and writing.
Smart Board Proficiency
Adobe Suite Proficiency
Microsoft Office Proficiency
Master of Arts, Teaching. Rhode Island College - Providence, RI
Elizabeth S. Carr Scholarship Recipient – 2017/2018 and 2018/2019
Bachelor of Arts, Communications/English. State University of New York at Albany - Albany, NY
Associate of Arts, Liberal Arts. Nassau Community College - Garden City, NY